We’ve all been in this situation…
To celebrate me buying a new jumper, watch what I made!
You know when you can’t find the TV remote your glasses, your left sock or your nan? You know when you suddenly DO find the thing you’re looking for? And there’s that moment of total elation for a fraction of a second? Amazing right! How can you possibly describe the feeling? It’s impossible. So I made this video to help.
I say that… but this is actually just a random idea I had and have just now tenuously justified it with a reason i’ve come up with 18 seconds ago. Enjoy:
Do you ever wonder what stuff in your house thinks?
I found out…
All this really happened.
- Go get f*cking bin bags
- Get mother f*cking milk too
- Buy some sh*t-f*cking food, like a f*cking MacDonalds? Or get a healthy sandwich you fat f*ck!!
- Sh*ting come back, maybe do a sh*t later.. or now?
- Then, watch some mother f*cking Breaking Bad with food
- Then, play some f*cking Pro
- Look at those f*cking tv ideas and make em less sh*t
- Make sure all that F*CKING tax stuff is ok
- Make some f*cking pasta! F*CK SH*T YEAH!
- Shower at some point numb nuts, f*ck
Eat and Quote Movies? – PLAY THE GAME!
So I took a few moments from working on Comedy World Cup, the new channel 4 super smashing mega hit on CHANNEL 4 Saturday’s at 8.20pm called Comedy World Cup on Saturday at 8.20pm on channel 4 called Comedy World Cup! AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR?!
..To do some movie quotes whilst eating Jaffa Cakes.
I just made history…
Get ready to have your mind blown. Today. Get this… Ready? Get ready…
Do you ever wonder what would happen if Jeremy Paxman confused University Challenge with Newsnight?
I do an impression of SOMEONE (Gary Barlow) from Take That (Gary Barlow). Can you do your best (it’s Gary Barlow) to guess which member of the hit UK Boy Band (It’s GARY BARLOW!!) my impression is of?